Price of Panasonic Air conditioner – Living in a tropical climate like Nigeria can be very uncomfortable, especially during the dry season as heatwaves become a common experience.
It is in light of this that homes, offices, and religious centres are making air conditioners a must-have for their abode.
The belief that air conditioners are meant for only the rich has now be disproved as a myth. In today’s world, air conditioning systems have become a necessity for every business and almost every home.
No one doesn’t love a cool atmosphere. This is why it has become a common sight for some folks to walk into air-conditioned banks and eateries to cool off a bit from the harsh weather conditions before setting about their way.
Why go for Air Conditioners?
It is not surprising that air conditioners keep the air cool. They also ensure that the air is clean and free from bacteria or dust.
As a result of the refreshing atmosphere that air conditioner brings, businesses have begun to acquire air conditioners. Besides, the cool atmosphere air conditioner brings, it also encourages creativity and productivity.
Of course, no one would love to work in an uncomfortable environment.
More so, by acquiring a sound air conditioning system, you do not have to worry about bad smells, dust, or even allergic substances.
Another fantastic thing about air conditioners is that they boast of a relatively long lifespan. This means you don’t have to worry about replacing your air conditioner frequently.
Air conditioning systems are generally known to be durable. However, it is essential to ensure that the air conditioner you are about to buy suits your current needs perfectly. And also able to cater for your estimated future needs.
As a buyer, so many factors might influence your buying decision on what brand/type of air conditioner to acquire.
From reliability to availability, coupled with smooth operations and maintenance, as well as putting your budget in mind, one brand that has got you covered in all variables is the Panasonic brand.
Panasonic Air Conditioners
Panasonic is a global brand that has built a stellar reputation in the electronics industry. From kitchen appliances to office gadgets, Panasonic has been committed to delivering quality products to the satisfaction of its customers.
Given the stiff competition amongst brands in the industry, they may not be so popular, but they are up there with the best of the best in the industry.
Panasonic air conditioners offer top-notch quality, smooth operations as well as durability. You can get Panasonic air conditioners in different types and sizes.
Amazingly, Panasonic air conditioners are easy to install. Moreover, they are so reliable to the extent that you can still feel its cooling effect hours after it has been turned off.
Panasonic air conditioners boast of some amazing features you will love. With its eco sensor feature, the temperature of your room is automatically detected, and the conditioning process becomes adjusted to give you the best temperature.
More so, the ECONAVI intelligent sensor feature can detect waste of energy using human activity sensor and also sunlight. This allows it to automatically detect your presence and location in the room, which then helps it to focus the cool breeze on your area.
In essence, if you are looking for a top-quality brand of AC, you cannot go wrong with the Panasonic brand.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the price(s)of some of the prominent Panasonic air conditioner(s) making the rounds in the Nigerian market today.
Price of Panasonic Air Conditioner in Nigeria
Here, we look at the price (s)of some of the prominent models of Panasonic air conditioner (s) available today in the Nigerian market.
Panasonic Standing Air Conditioners
- Standing Split Air Conditioner 2HP: ₦280,000 – ₦340,000
- Standing Split Air Conditioner 3HP: ₦300,000 – ₦450,000
- Split Air Conditioner 5HP: ₦500,000 – ₦650,000
Panasonic Ceiling Cassette Air Conditioners
- Panasonic Ceiling Cassette Air Conditioner 1HP: ₦100,000 – ₦120,000
- Ceiling Cassette Air Conditioner 1.5HP: ₦120,000 – ₦160,000
- Ceiling Cassette Air Conditioner 2 HP: ₦200,000 – ₦400,000
Panasonic Split Air Conditioners
- Panasonic Split Air Conditioner 1HP: ₦110,000 – ₦130,000
- Split Air Conditioner 1.5HP: ₦140,000 – ₦165,000
- Ionized Air Conditioner 1HP ₦130,000 – ₦170,000
- Panasonic Split Air Conditioner 2HP YV18.R420: ₦160,000 – ₦190,000
- Panasonic Split Air Conditioner 2HP YC18TKF: ₦150,000 – ₦180,000
Where to buy Panasonic Air Conditioners in Nigeria
Panasonic air conditioners can be easily acquired at certified Panasonic stores and showrooms littered around the country. Listed below, are addresses of some prominent Panasonic stores in Nigeria.
Panaserv Electronics, Lagos
Address: 49, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
2. Panasonic Showroom, Lagos
Address: 85, Bode Thomas street, Surulere, Lagos.
3. Panasonic Showroom, Portharcourt.
Address: Trans-Amadi Road, Nkpogu, Portharcourt
4. SIMS Nigeria Limited
Address: Lagos, Nigeria.
Maintenance Tips for your Air Conditioner
Air Conditioners require periodic maintenance and regular care. Your Air conditioner works hard to keep your home and office fresh and cool. Therefore, maintenance is essential to preserve the quality of your product.
This is to ensure the longevity and top notch performance of your air conditioner. Here are a few maintenance tips for your air conditioner:
- Change or wash filters as at when due: Dirty filters kill your air conditioner’s efficiency. So, it is advised that you install a new filter from time to time or clean them if you’ve got the washable type.
- Repair leaks as soon as you notice them: Ducts can lose up to 30% of airflow through leaks.
- Make use of the timer or thermostats: There may not be a need to use the air conditioner at full capacity at all times. Making proper use of the timer and thermostat enables your AC work in line with the best temperature required.
I hope you find this post interesting and useful? Kindly share your thoughts in the Comment Section below. Also, you can recommend to friends and relatives that need it. Thanks for reading!