Home theatres make the home even more amazing. It gives a special feel to the house especially in terms of sound. Gamers and movie lovers definitely know the importance of a sound home theatre. Thus, in this post, we will be exploring the prices of this amazing gadget and every other thing you need to know about them.
Popular as the idea may be, some may not know that home theatres can be used to project TV sound. The home theatre boosts the overall sound experience. It captures all sounds of the TV, music player and even phones. Some even play music and movies from flash drives, DVDs, hard disc and other storage devices.
Home theatres give a magical feel and excitement. There are different kinds of home theatres in the country, and the prices vary based on model, types and sizes. We have LG, Sony, Bose, Samsung, Panasonic among others.
Straight to the heart of the matter, let’s talk about the prices of various brands of Home Theatre across the country!
Home Theatre Prices in Nigeria
There are various brands, sizes, models and class of home theatre in the Nigerian market. We have the likes of Sony, LG and Samsung dominating the market but we also have the ones that are not popular but still reliable.
Let’s take the home theatres one after the other showing the home theatre prices and specs.
Sony Home Theatre in Nigeria
Sony makes one of the best and reliable sound systems ever. They are the oldest in the business, and their sound systems are durable, and it gives incredible sound experience.
Sony home theatres come with top functionality, easy to use, durable and it doesn’t operate on high voltage. Sony Home Theatres are available in different sound output quality, shapes, and sizes.
The prices of some of their popular models are :
- DAV TZ140 Sony home theatre: ₦45,000 – ₦70,000
- DAV-TV 150 Sony home theatre: ₦80,000 – ₦110,000
- HT-CT 290 Sony home theatre: ₦95, 000 – ₦120, 000
- Bluetooth High Power Sony home theatre: ₦90,000 – ₦130, 000
- 1000W 5.1 CH: N190,000 – ₦190,000–₦220,000
- 3D BDV 1000W Sony home theatre: ₦193,000 –₦200,000
- X10D Sony home theatre: ₦230, 000 – ₦250, 000
- BDV E6100 Sony home theatre: ₦274,000 – ₦300, 000
- Blu-Ray Premium Sony home theatre:₦340, 000 – ₦400, 000
- Blu-Ray 3D 1200w 3D Sony home theatre: ₦463, 000 – ₦480,000
You can visit Sony website for more information on the products.
Samsung Home Theatres in Nigeria
Samsung is also one of the ground shakers when gadgets are mentioned. They make world class level gadgets that are affordable, and their home theatre is not an exemption.
Samsung Home theatre is one of the most sought after home theatres in the country. The sound quality, efficiency and durability of this product cannot be questioned.
The prices of some of Samsung Home Theatres are :
- HT-E355 Home theatre system: ₦55,000 – ₦68,000
- DVD Home Theatre HT-E330K: ₦67, 000 – ₦72,000
- 6.5 inches soundbar System: ₦80, 000 – ₦120,000
- karaoke Entertainment System: ₦103,000 – ₦110,000
- Samsung HW-MS 550 Samsung Premium Stereo: ₦107,000 – ₦135,000
- DVD Home theatre system HT-F453B: ₦112,000 – ₦120,000
- 1000W 5.1 Ch Bluetooth Samsung home theatre: ₦140,000 – ₦160, 000
- MX-HS 9000 Giga Sound System: ₦250,000 – ₦300,000
- Theatre MX-FS8000: ₦510,000 – ₦550,000
Check out Samsung website for more details on the home theatres.
LG Home Theatres in Nigeria
Life is good when you use quality gadgets and appliances to enhance your activities. LG is a reputable brand in Nigeria; it makes quality gadgets and appliance which makes it a sought after brand in the country.
LG home theatres come with incredible sound quality, and it can function when connected to any device. The price of some of their products are:
- Bluetooth HT358BI LG sound system: ₦22, 000 – ₦40, 000
- HT505 LG sound system: ₦45, 000 – ₦60, 000
- Hifi Sound System: ₦53,000 – ₦60, 000
- Bluetooth AUD 547 LG sound system: ₦55,000 – ₦62, 000
- LG 330 WTS sound System: ₦63,000 – ₦70, 000
- Bluetooth LHD LG sound system: ₦78, 000 –₦90, 000
- Bluetooth ARX LG sound system: ₦100,000 – ₦115,000
- Audio 5ARX LG sound system: ₦105, 000 – ₦120, 00
- Party Audio DJ98 LG sound system: ₦160, 000 – ₦180,000
- AUD 5500 ARX LG sound system: ₦183,000 – ₦200, 000
- ARX LG 4.2 LG sound system: ₦223, 000 – ₦270, 000
- DH750TW Wireless LG sound system: ₦230, 000 – ₦280, 000
Visit LG website for more details.
Panasonic Home Theatres in Nigeria
If we are to mention the foremost home theatres in this country, Panasonic will surely make it to the list. Panasonic is known for its quality and impeccable electronics.
Panasonic products range from television, radio set, home theatres and many more. It’s home theatre is one of the best on this side of the world. The home theatres of this product are rugged, durable and efficient and this makes it a good one for the home.
The prices of some Panasonic home theatres are below:
- SC-XH105GS Panasonic Home theatre: ₦65, 000 – ₦79, 000
- SC-XH166GS Panasonic Home theatre: ₦75, 000 – ₦115, 000
Polystar Home Theatres in Nigeria
Polystar is one of the emerging electronics brands in Nigeria. Its products are now common in Nigerian homes as its products are excellent, efficient yet they are affordable.
Polystar home theatre is one of their top products. It comes with good sound quality, full efficiency and classy outlook. The prices of some polystar home theatres are :
- PV-VT607 Polystar sound System: ₦22,000 – ₦35,000
- Polystar Mini Hifi Sound System: ₦38,000 – ₦52,000
- PV520 Polystar sound System: ₦52,000 – ₦62,000
- PV12 Polystar sound System: ₦120,000 – ₦150, 000
Bose Home Theatre in Nigeria
Bose is one of the new brands of electronics in Nigeria. It is not so popular, but it is a reliable brand. One of its numerous product is the home theatre. Bose home theatre is easy to maintain and use. It Sound quality is impressive, but it comes expensive.
The following are the prices of some Bose Home theatres:
- 20 series Home Theatre: ₦140, 000 – ₦200,000
- Acoustimass 5 series : ₦220,000 –₦300,000
- 120 Wireless Home theatre: ₦1 million – ₦1.3 million
- Bose Sound System V35: ₦1.1 million – ₦1.5 million
- 738516-1100 Lifestyle: ₦1.3 million – ₦2.0 million
DJACK Home Theatre in Nigeria
Another good product in the country. DJACK home theatres are not as popular as some foundational home theatres like LG, Sony, Samsung and many more. Yet it is still a brand to reckon with.
These home theatres are part of the cheapest home theatres presently in the market, and this makes it affordable for many Nigerians. DJACK home theatre prices are :
- DJF3L Djack sound System: ₦14, 000 – ₦20, 000
- DJ Q3l Djack sound System: ₦14, 000 – ₦33, 000
- DJ 403 Djack sound System: ₦20, 00 – ₦25, 000
- DJ5060 Djack sound System: ₦30, 000 – ₦45, 000
- DJ 6083 Djack sound System: ₦45, 000 – ₦60, 000
Jiepak Home Theatre in Nigeria
Jiepak is another cheap home theatre in Nigeria that comes with good sound quality, full efficiency and fantastic outlook. The product might not be that common in Nigeria, but it is among the best of home theatres we have around.
Prices of some Jiepak home theatres include :
- JP-C1 Jiepak Home Theatre: ₦30, 000 – ₦35, 000
- JP705 Jeipak sound System: ₦32, 000 – ₦40, 000
- Heavy Duty with Bluetooth Jiepak sound System: ₦46, 000 – ₦58,000
Things to Look Out for When Buying Home Theatre in Nigeria
There are certain things to look out for when buying home theatres and they include :
- Know the type of home theatre you want.
- know the necessary information on what you want to buy
- Consider the money you have
- Get a piece of beautiful furniture to place it on
- Get a power guard especially the one with a surge protector.
- Make sure the power circuit is suitable for the home theatre.
- Keep a place for the home theatre in the house.
- Go for the best, not the most expensive.
Home theatres, like every other gadget, come in various brands, sizes, models and prices. Now that you know the different prices of various brands of home theatre available in the country. You can now proceed to get that particular one that suits your taste, fund and choice.
You can get home theatres at gadget stores in the country as well as online shopping hubs in Nigeria.